Normalize.css is a customisable CSS file that makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards. We researched the differences between default browser styles in order to precisely target only the styles that need normalizing.
Download from the project page.
Install with Bower:
bower install --save normalize-css
What does it do?
- Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
- Normalizes styles for a wide range of elements.
- Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
- Improves usability with subtle improvements.
- Explains what code does using detailed comments.
How to use it
Normalize.css is intended to be used as an alternative to CSS resets.
It’s suggested that you read the
normalize.css file and consider customising
it to meet your needs. Alternatively, include the file in your project and
override the defaults later in your CSS.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox 4+
- Apple Safari 5+
- Opera 12+
- Internet Explorer 8+
Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md