10 a.m. - 6 p.m. on May 31.
at Seattle City Hall.
Sign up free on
May 31 at Seattle City Hall
The goal: bring together technologists, entrepreneurs, social activists, designers, and citizens to address civic issues in Seattle.
Anyone can participate. You don’t have to be an expert in technology, but you do have to care about your neighborhood and community.
The Seattle event is one of dozens planned around the country, and will be part hackathon, part unconference. We're looking for speakers for the morning and project suggestions that teams will work on for the rest of the day.
- 10 a.m. – coffee, snacks, and hellos
- 10:15 a.m. – introduction
- 10:30 a.m. – brief project pitches
- 11:00 a.m. – start projects / breakout unconference sessions
- 12:30 p.m. – lunch
- 5 p.m. – present progress on projects